Saturday, January 10, 2009

Registration & Hotel

The conference registration information package arrived in the mail today, and I am so excited about everything that is planned.

If you haven't gotten one by Friday, January 16th, please email nancy.donahue@lmsvsd.k12.ca.us and one will be sent to you immediately - OR - you can look at it right now by downloading the pdf to your own computer.

file:///Users/Janice/Desktop/Electronic_2009_Conference_Registration_Form.pdf

I noticed that I can type right into the form and print it out, but when I saved it to my computer everything I had typed was gone. So - make sure you print a couple of copies so you have one to send in and one for your records.

Also, the deadline for the group rate at the Doubletree Club Hotel is quickly approaching - February 1, 2009. That only leaves 22 days.

Single/Double Occupancy $110
King Suite $149

Make sure to mention that you are with CAEOP when you call. (800-222-TREE)

Your conference scout,
Janice

No comments: